To flash recovery, download all drivers, in DRIVERS section(you also need drivers for other things).
Your phone’s battery must be 50% or higher.
(for any android version)
Instructions for flashing recovery.
1. Download and extract this.
2. Boot your phone into download mode(Power off your phone, then hold vol+ and vol- then power on phone. Only red led is indication).
3. Connect phone with pc via usb.
4.In your extracted folder, open MALshenzu-V788D-DFU-tools.exe
5. In your extracted folder, you have this folder.
6. Open that folder. There are two important img files(cwmv6, and stock) These are recoveries. Rename recovery you want to flash to recovery.img(ex. cwmv6.img to recovery.img).
7. Go back to aplication and select that folder, and select RECOVERY.
8. This is indication that your phone is recognized.
9. When you are ready, select the button which contains ????(not ??/??).
10. You are done, you flashed recovery. You can also flash you stock recovery(rename stock.img to recovery.img and repeat the procces)
11. To boot your phone to recovery: Power off your phone. Hold volume +(or -) and power on your phone.
12. To navigate recovery, use vol + and vol – and for select, use power key.
Disclaimer: i am not responsible if you brick you device, it will be your mistake.